It’s hard to believe that just about a year ago the 4 of us committed to writing on a weekly basis again. We may have missed one or two here and there, but we’ll call it a good running start. We originally had not intended on including graphics with each post, however while Bryan and Kelly were visiting their parents for Christmas a “one-time favor” became a regular part of this blog.
Over the past 12 months quite a bit has changed as well! In 2012:
- Dien graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary and married his lovely wife, Loan
- Helicon graduated from Western Seminary and accepted a full-time pastoral position at Chinese Evangelical Free Church of Santa Barbara
- Tim began his last year at Biola University
- Bryan shaved his head
As we spend time with family and friends this Christmas we invite you to take a stroll down memory lane with us as we recap a few of your favorite posts from 2012:
- Christ and the Church
- Discipleship (Mark 1:17-20)
- The greatest lesson we can learn from Linsanity
- Kony 2012: yes or no?
- Jeremiah 29:11: not your Hallmark greeting
- Abiding in the commandments of Jesus
- Biblical marriage
- Be part of the solution rather than the problem
- ALL things work together for good
- Things I wish I was told before I left for college
- Jesus came to die
As we look forward to 2013, let’s focus on Jesus, “the author and perfecter of faith“ and “let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.”
Thanks be to God for His undescribable gift.
From all of us at TemporaryVisitors, Merry Christmas and happy new year!